Golf in Vietnam is becoming an increasingly popular activity and it’s easy to see why with a diverse and picturesque landscape, five-star hotels at a fraction of the price, delicious award-winning dining options and a plentiful amount of stunning resorts and championship quality golf courses designed by all your favourite architects while featuring ocean and mountain views at every turn.
- The Landscape: Vietnam borders China to the North, Laos and Cambodia to the West and has a 2025-mile coastline along the Tonkin Gulf, the South China Sea and the Gulf of Thailand. Giving it an incredible topography from stacked rice fields, to mountain vistas, gorgeous beaches and the famous Halong Bay.
- The Food: The mouthwatering flavours of Vietnamese cuisine is literally a feast for your senses. Known for their limited use of dairy and oils combined and finding a perfect harmony between fresh ingredients, herbs and selective spices, Vietnamese dishes are considered to be some of the tastiest and healthiest in the world.
- Hotels and Resorts: No matter which area you decide to stay, there will be fine luxury hotels and resorts for a fraction of the price. This coupled with the friendly staff and attention to detail towards the customer will make you want to extend any holiday in this magical land.
- The golf courses: Vietnam currently boasts 35 stunning layouts, with another 65 in the works for the near future. From courses in the far south such as The Bluffs at Ho Tram Strip to central courses like Dalat at 1200 Country Club, island getaways of Vinpearl Golf Club, beachside courses Danang Golf Club to views like Halong Bay at Phoenix Golf Resort, Vietnam offers courses from your favourite designers with a variety of picturesque views.
- The People: The open heartedness of the people of Vietnam is prevalent everywhere. Known for wearing their Taditional Conical Hat (Non La), it is really the smiles and welcoming demeanor underneath the brim that will have you enchanted. Their service levels at the resorts and golf courses is second to none, and will make you want to have a return visit soon.
- Stunning Beaches: With miles and miles of coastline, Vietnam offers some of the most picturesque beaches around and allowing you to choose from lively action spots to secluded private lagoons. A perfect way to unwind, relax and soak up the sun while feeling the salt water caress your skin after a long day on the links.
A Vietnam Golf Holiday may not be on the top of your list but it should be. This land of breathtaking natural beauty and its unique heritage will awaken all your senses on and off of the golf course.